Welcome to the website of the Royal Tunbridge Wells Civic Society. The Society is an independent organisation
which campaigns for the conservation and improvement of this attractive town with its important heritage and rich cultural life.
Our next event:
- to see more about our objectives and background, click here;
- for the latest news on current issues, click here;
- to download our latest Newsletter, click here;
- to check out our latest Publication, click here (use the Publications tab to buy on-line);
- to send us your comments on any of our activities or on current issues in the town, click here.
8th January 2015 - Council Chamber, Town Hall
Facebook We are investigating how best to present ourselves on Facebook.
'A History of Powder Mill Lane' - an illustrated talk by Fiona Woodfield about this under-appreciated road at the northern edge of town.
Try our Facebook page